Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Freelance on the Web

Well, the sunshine has returned and that's all I'm going to say about it for fear of scaring it away. Yes, the Party in the Park was in full throttle and the town was jammers!

But, I have been finding new and interesting things in the world wide web world. Surfed into a site called www.getafreelancer.com where a forum is used and people post projects on them to be picked up by freelancers. All of the jobs have to do with web publishing. My knowledge of all that is very new,and I am still learning loads of things.

They do,however seem to have alot of work coming in for copywriting as well.That is something I can do. After one day I was working on a possible project, but it hasn't been finalised. Pretty impressive so far. Will fill you in as things develop.

Has anyone out there worked with them before?

No comments: